- + PVC windows
- + Timber windows
- + Aluminium windows
- + Winter gardens
- + Front systems
- + Fireproof systems
Free valuation within 24h
Prepare the specification, fill in the form and within 24 hours we will send you a quoteFree valuation
The system is fully compatible with other Aliplast systems used to construct fillings of winter garden walls, including non-openable glazing, lift-and-slide doors, tilt-and-slide doors, accordion doors and windows.
The VT system satisfies requirements relating to profile thermal insulation, rainwater and air tightness. It also guarantees proper ventilation provided appropriate ventilation equipment is used, regardless of weather conditions.
Cross section(jpg 42.1 KB)
Cross section(jpg 47.36 KB)
- rafter fixed in the eave and the ridge using pinned hinge fasteners;
- engineered corner joints of various angles: convex and concave;
- available valley beams and rafter blocks (rafter of various heights to obtain a span of the winter garden roof from 1.8 m to 4.5 m);
- separate gutter fixed to the eave profile using hangers providing a slope and a separate eave profile;
- gutter and eave profile provided with fasteners: the most typical angles 90°, 135° and 150°;
- for typical angles, there are engineered blocks, i.e. spots where many rafters are joined;
- option of installation above and below gutters – profiles and ornamental elements (decorative combs, structural ties, enclosures of discharge chutes);
Victorian Plus is a system suitable for filling made of wall polycarbonate as well as glazed units.