Free valuation within 24h
Prepare the specification, fill in the form and within 24 hours we will send you a quoteFree valuation
The system is fully compatible with other Aliplast systems used to construct infills of winter garden walls, including non-openable glazing, lift-and-slide doors, tilt-and-slide doors, accordion doors and windows.
The system features thermal performance of -2.0 W/mK.
Cross section(jpg 46.38 KB)
Cross section(jpg 52.84 KB)
Technical description of the system:
- load-bearing element of the structure located inside (below the infill), anchors fixed to a depth of 105 mm or 125 mm;
- rafters and external masking caps available as soft (rounded) and with distinct rectangular shapes;
- variety of gutter shapes, option to install gutter mesh guards to prevent undesired accumulation;
- available system discharge chutes, optionally to be enclosed;
- option to reinforce the rafter and gutter beams using aluminium or steel shaped sections;
- the system offers articulated joints in the gutter and roof ridge beams, engineered ties, gutter and discharge chute connectors;
- roof plane pitch 5-45°.
Aliver 2000+ is suitable for infills made of wall polycarbonate as well as glass (single, double and triple glazed).
The Aliver 2000+ system satisfies requirements relating to profile thermal insulation, rainwater and air tightness. The system also guarantees proper ventilation provided appropriate ventilation equipment is used, regardless of weather conditions.